Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend in Hibbing, likely the last time that we will all be together in the house we grew up in. (My parents will be moving into a new home in July 2013). We toasted to another 30 years in the new house if we are lucky and and thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Jenn and I ventured out for a 5 mile run in several inches or snow and the boys were in heaven as there were TWO ipads available for their entertainment all weekend. I am convinced they would play 24 hours per day if we let them!



Jeff always enjoys his talks with Grandpa Mike:)


I love this picture of my Gma and Gpa with all their great grandchildren. It was much easier to get the picture this time. I remember quite a showdown with Grant a couple of years ago when we tried:)


Grandma, going in for a kiss!














No comments:

Post a Comment