Saturday, August 4, 2012

Superheros

Since my new phone has video, I thought it would be a good time to get a little better about taking some little video clips here and there. I have tens of thousands of pictures, but video has always been a little more frustrating for me. For instance, with out video camera we bought just before the little guys were born, it could only be downloaded to the computer with a powerful connection cable they call firewire. Well, since our computer didn't even have a port for this in the back, I had to open up my computer and install it. Once I did that, burning the video to DVD was near impossible and almost resulted in my computer being tossed out the window of our loft a few years ago. Then, shortly after that, the firewire port stopped working, and I just haven't had the capability or time since to figure out the darn thing. The phone video is certainly not the best quality but it is better than nothing! I do have some videos on the computer from when the boys were quite a bit younger, but my obsession with photography for the last couple of years has definitely slowed down the video production around here. Here is a quick clip of the boys playing superheros from the other day. I never want to forget their voices or how much fun they have (when they are playing nice together).

No comments:

Post a Comment