Wednesday, July 11, 2012

26.2

The experience of completing my first marathon was so much more than I imagined it would be. Going into it, and getting through the training, I KNEW that crossing the finish line would be a moment that I wouldn't soon forget. I didn't realize how memorable the previous 26.2 miles would be. The support of the crowds of people watching and just being with thousands of other runners was amazing. Not to mention that PERFECT weather we had for the race, and seeing all of my family at about mile 23. It was all overwhelming. I loved it.




Running to give hugs to everyone. I had been running a LONG time to finally see my babies, Jeff, mom and dad!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how beautiful you look after ALL that running!!! A super cool accomplishment, KO! You have much to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete